I just checked out Blogged.com, it is a blog rating place. Go rate my blog for me!
I am currently #9 in the Stay at Home Mom Blog Directory
Life has been interesting in the past months. I still have say that we are in the process of a BIG move. Cordelia and I are still here with Ed's parents. They have been great. I am very lucky to have fantastic in-laws.
I am ready to finish this BIG move and continue on with life. Ready to have my home back. It can be so hard to cope with Ed not being here and I know that he is having a hard time himself. There are days were he is calling every few hours and I love that he does. Just wish he was close enough to steal a hug or a kiss.
He is still looking around Grand Junction for the area he wants us to move into. We have been talking about just getting an apartment and then looking for a house. At this point I am ready to settle for a shack. Just want my family back together.
Cordelia thoroughly misses her Poppa. She loves talking to him on the phone. She also loves to scold him about not having found our new home. When Ed comes down for a visit she is just bouncing off the walls in excitement. The first hug she gives when he walks through the door is just PRICELESS. Everytime it brings a tear to my eye. I can see it in Ed's eyes too. If you want to see what I am talking about see my previous post called Surprise visit .
I got my order from Winkflash. I have to say that I am happy. The pictures are clear and got what I asked for. They have some good deals going on. So go check them out.
Since I have some pictures now, I need to get to scrapping. I have a page in progress just need to pull it all together. Hopefully I will get to mess with it today.
I am also still getting the pictures and video from Cordelias birthday part ready for a post. Hoping to get that up this week. MY little girl is NOW 4!!!! Does it ever go by in a flash.
Have a great day all!!!
Toodles,
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment