Grandma and Grandpa got Cordelia some rockin cowgirl boots. Doesn't she look absolutely adorable in them with the cute sundress. She loves wearing the boots.

















I still need to get the video downloaded. Gonna start working on that. Thanks to everyone that came and celebrated Cordelia's birthday with us.
6 comments:
Awww, Happy Birthday Tinker Bell!!!
Who is the poor guy who got stuck holding the pinata???
Happy Birthday to your girl! What a beautiful looking cake! I want some cupcake cake now. :)
Oh my, TINKERBELL! she is the best! we love Tink! looks like she had a FAB time. Love those cowboy boots. :O)
now she has just stolen my heart. I'm a Tink girl myself and I'd wear cowboy boots with ANYTHING. LOL...Glad you had fun, that cake just rocks. excuse me...rocked, probably notmuch left of it.
Happy birthday to your littie one!! She looks like she had a great time. Those cupcakes look mighty good...maybe I should make some?? LOL!
Looks like Cordelia had a great 4th birthday! My daughter turned 4 last year and I made her a cake with Tink on top, too! What awesome lil cowboy boots!!!
Post a Comment