March 26, 2008

Here is the Happy Birthday movie I put together. Cordelia had so much fun! Hope you enjoy it :}
It's a long one.


A sweet gal named Trisha posted this on Allmomentsremembered.com.

HEMA - online winkelen

It is very creative. Hope you like it as much as I did.

I also wanted to say thanks to ladies that did leave a comment saying Happy Birthday to Cordelia. She was totally ecstatic that you did. You made her day!! You all ROCK :]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love to see Cordelia so excited about her Birthday. Aunt Stephanie & Uncle Matt really miss you so much and wish we could have been there for your birthday. happy birthday hand fulls we love you

supermom said...

oh my, is she cute as a button or what. those boots just ROCK! love the video, how did you do that?

Stephanie said...

I tried to watch and my connection keeps hanging up!!!! How are you?? Tell your little cowgirl that her boots rock! I'm a bit green with cowgirl envy.

Lesli said...

I'm glad she had a great birthday!!! She is an absolute doll!