Ed came home! He didn't tell anyone, and scared the crap out of me at 4am on Saturday when he came to bed. I was so wound up that I couldn't go back to sleep and there he laid passed out.
It was a PERFECT surprise. We haven't been together since the beginning of December. A visit was long long due.
So I took video of Ed surprising Cordelia and made it into a little video and pictures.
IT'S priceless!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Rachel, this seriously made me cry!!! Especially the beginning when he picks her up and they hug!
well, you failed to mention to grab the tissue box! priceless, completely priceless. that hug was just precious! oh and the drumming of ed's head, so stinking cute! i am so happy for you that he came home. AWESOME!
Aww how sweet! It is a priceless video! Thanks for sharing it!
Oh my goodness, could that be any cuter?? She's so happy to see her papa!! She's going to love seeing this little video when she is older :) Thanksf for sharing it with us!!
Post a Comment