January 15, 2008

I was stupid, a dufus, just not thinking. I managed to make all my blog links disappear. Ok, ok, I deleted them by accident. No I didn't favorite/bookmark them in my browser. I was using my blog for that. DUH!!!

So I am asking for help! Really, I need help. If I was visiting your blog can you please please please leave me a comment with you blog address in it??

Really I am sorry about this.

5 comments:

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

Hi Rachel,
I don't know if you visited my blog, but I'd love to have you stop by sometime! www.scrapperdays.blogspot.com.
I just added the AMR link too. I hope Stacey can make that store grow. She's working so hard on it.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen you around for a while, but can I add you to mine?

Hope you are doing well!

Linda said...

OM Gosh that just sucks.....I hate when I do things like that (and I have done things like that many times). Hope you get it all back.

Samantha said...

EEK! I'm sorry to hear that your links got deleted. I hope you are able to remember some of them :)

AFScrapperMom said...

Drop on in!

http://afscrappermom.blogspot.com/