January 17, 2008

Snow, snow, snow and bitter cold. I love the snow but come on, it's not even melting because it has been so cold. I haven't seen the ground since the beginning of December. I am so ready to be whisked away to some Carribean Island (hint hint).

Cordelia is getting cabin fever. We try to go outside, but I am ready to come back in as soon as my nose hairs freeze. Which is happens as soon as I step outside. Having a hard time keeping her happy in side.

Hopefully, we get so warmer weather soon.

4 comments:

PattiM said...

Hey Rachel,

It doesn't snow here alot but on occasion we get to play with the white stuff.... But, I also don't like getting so cold that your hand and feet hurt even when bundled up.... But we get the super cold wind....BRRRRRRRR! Now that I do hate.... Home sunny skies melt the snow away so you and Cordelia can make a play date outside.....

Patti

Jenn said...

It is going to get bitter cold here this weekend. Hi of 15 on Sunday. I feel your pain. Thanks for dropping by my blog today!

Samantha said...

I wouldn't mind having a little snow, so you can send it over here if you like :) We get cabin fever pretty often over here with the gloom and the rain, so I can completely sympathize. I hope we both get some good weather here soon!

supermom said...

oh, i so hate it when my nose hairs freeze too. how weird feeling. keep warm, i am freezing my fanny off too!