March 18, 2008

What an idea!!!




THIS will be on my shopping list. Gotta have great storage for the stamps. I hate digging for stuff. I just need to find a place that sells them. Gonna have to show Stacey at All Moments Remembered, Scrapbook Supplies

Here is the link to the product detail Inque Boutique products

8 comments:

Nicole P said...

That is very cool!

supermom said...

that is so super cool! i need me some of them. wow! GENIOUS!

Linda said...

I am in desparate need of that. Awesome...thanks for the great shre.

Jen said...

Those are soo cool!!! I'm more excited that AMR is going to carry them!!! Thank you so much, this is going to be so much nicer to use. :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing this video. It looks pretty cool and easy to use. :)

Anonymous said...

That's soo cool! My mind is boggled - what a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
Michelle

Lesli said...

That is very cool - thanks for sharing with us :)

Anonymous said...

hx for sharing...let me know if you get your hot little hands on these...waiting for them up here is killing me!