King of my HEART

The challenge was to take a clothing tag and alter it. Here is the layout that gave me the idea for the challenge.
Thinking of you

And here is a layout that one of the challenges posted got me to finish.
Thanks Sandy!
Uh, Oh

To continue with the creativity I just finish a digital layout with the ultra sound picture of Cordelia.
We do not Remember Days...

I need to start getting my digital layouts printed so I can fill up some albums.
Credits for digital images:
- Lynn Grieveson
- Leora Sanford
- Cinzia Loosemore
- Anna Aspnes
7 comments:
Great Lo's Rachel and your challenge was so creative and fun!
Beautiful work!!! You always rock!!! So glad to have you be part of the AMR family!!! HUGS!!
Love the Lo's Rachel.
Sorry I didn't get a chance to do your challenge. I am going to plan ahead next month.
Great LO's Rachel. I love the messy face one.......What a cutie picture....Great challenge, unfortunately I never got to do that one but I have my tag sitting here for my next LO..........Just the challenge I need..
Patti
You hosted a fabulous challenge!!! I love your LOs!! They are all so pretty! :)
LOL...I totally love those Uh Oh pics. those are great. Love all the scrappy goodness.
You certainly have your mojo working for you!! I love your work. It's just beautiful!
Post a Comment