October 4, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow is my Mom, Grandparents, Uncle, and now my cousin Josh. May he find the peace he was searching for. I really don't have many things to say other than, when a loved one has left us they will always find a place in their families heart and stay there forever more.

3 comments:

supermom said...

ah Rachel, so sorry for your cousins loss! so young he was! i will keep you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your whole family. I hope you find peace knowing others are thinking about you and wishing you well.

Planet said...

Oh geeze, I just read below he was in a coma, then I read now he has passed. WOW, I am so sorry for your loss and of course the rest of the family, thats SO SAD!! Love you & hugs!! janet