I still have yet to get pictures from Ed to post. GGgggrrr.... When I unloaded the pictures from my old camera I noticed that I haven't really been taking pictures. Another GGgggrrr.
Anyways,
We were walking to the bus stop today and Cordelia took off running to meet up with her BF from the neighborhood. She took a dive into the asphalt and I didn't see what had happened due the sunlight coming over the Mesa. Blinding I say. So as she was walking toward me howling I took in the damages she caused to herself. OUCH!!! She got her check bone, above her eyebrow, 2 teeth loose , a blood blister on her gum and some asphalt in her mouth. Then as you look down the body she got both hands and knees. What a mess. We rushed home to clean her up and get her back to the bus stop before it came. And guess what we made it. I so hope her day gets better.
Wyatt has been very needy. Needs constant attention. Wants to be held. Oye, can't get stuff done. But I guess it's worth it to be made to slow down and soak up these moments.
So here are some pictures that I have been wanting to post.
Cordelia and Grandma at the train station.
Group picture before Grandma and Grandpa board the train to go home.
Cordelia walking along the train waiting to wave bye as it takes off.
1 comment:
Oh gosh, dont feel guilty! I just posted and my last one was from JULY!! I like keeping up with my blog, then it goes by the wayside, you know how it is!
I hope you all are well, well, beside being a lil' under the wheather that is! HEHE!! HUGS & LOVE!! janet
Post a Comment