September 29, 2010

Please say a prayer





My cousin Josh is in the ICU in a coma. He needs prayers, positive thoughts.

Josh's friend John who taught him how to play the guitar visited him last night and played and sang for him. While John sang and played Josh's vital signs- heart rate slowed by at least 5 beats per minute. What a response! Also while his father visited him during that morning said that he was shivering.

He is gonna be having a test and hopefully the results from this is better than the last.

So please say a prayer or two.

4 comments:

supermom said...

So sorry Rachel. I will be praying for him. Prayer is a powerful thing.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for him, and his family.

Anonymous said...

I will add him to our church's prayer list. A big, virtual hug to you.

Planet said...

Oh racheal, I'm so sorry!! & sorry I havent *been around* to see ya lately!! HUGS TO YOU!!! my friend!!