I apparently need to make some. I feel so overwhelmed with what I want to do and what I need to do. Hopefully I can get more done with school out.
We went for a spontaneous trip to Grandpa's Un-surprise Birthday Party. We had a blast!! We met up with Uncle Steve, Uncle Joe and Jason. It was so good to see everyone.
Today is Cordelia's last day of school. How can time go by so fast???
Happy Hump Day everyone!
2 comments:
no kidding, i got lots to do and no energy to do it.
don't ya just love spontaneous road trips? I sure do!
enjoy your summer!
I live by lists. I might not get it all done, but it makes me feel better to put it on paper. It's like once I put it on paper it doesn't sit on my mind any more.
Post a Comment