Here are the kiddos!
My fabulous Mother in-law Susan has posted some of her lastest artwork. She is in need of some suggestions for the titles of them. Do you think you could head over and give her some? A possible future of naming them is at stake :) Don't be shy y'all!
I know I get a lot of traffic from BlogHer and I do wish you all left comments. I love reading them!! I think it is a good way to get people to visit your blog. I have made a few friends this way. So take a few moments and say Hi, so I can get to know you all.
2 comments:
oh my, what a wild man. i love it. 110% BOY! :O)
Adorable.. It's amazing how fast kids grow and how much Mom's wished they would stay little longer. I've had many moments of dropping something to run and catch my children. Makes your heart jump every time. Hope your doing well and enjoying the beginning of summer.
Hugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Post a Comment