The neighbors behind us have a little farm. They pretty much have everything and Cordelia is especially fond of the beauty in the picture. Her name is in Cherokee and I can't for the life of me remember it. I was told the meaning and it means Honey something. So I call her Honey. Before we found out her name Cordelia named her Princess.
Well, Honey will go to that corner and make some racket until Cordelia will come over. They will spend hours chit chatting with each other. I stand back and think to myself - What a beautiful, special thing. I seriously think we will have to do something with the fence so they can meet up with each other still.
2 comments:
How absolutely cool is that? Honey/Princess must know that Miss C likes ponies. Precious Precious!
What a great story and beautiful photo.
Post a Comment