I have been offline since we packed up the computer to move. I did better than I expected. No with drawls.
The moving day came and went. We managed to move everything BIG in one day. That was a long and tiring day. I also had to deal with a nasty sinus infection while moving. It seems that every time we move, I have something wrong. Usually I am sick. Bad, bad timing.
We are slowly unpacking. Trying to figure out where to put everything. The computer desk won't fit in the new house, and today I came up with a brilliant solution. To put it on the kitchen counter until we figure something out.
I spent way too much time cleaning the rental we had. I want us to get all of our deposit back so I made that house sparkle. Hopefully they are impressed.
Once everything gets back into the normal mode I will share some pictures of our new home being lived in. :)
Ed has started to stake out the fence and patio. We are itching to be enjoying our new yard. He got promoted and is now a Supervisor. I am so proud of him! Yeah BABY!!!!
Well gotta go. I hope everyone is doing well. Stop and leave a comment and let us know updates for you all.
3 comments:
sounds like things are going well! i cant wait to visit and see everything when you are all moved in!
Congratulations! I bet you are just so happy to have your own place. Congrats to the hubby too, that is wonderful. We are just finishing up school, can't believe they will be done next week. This year has flown by so fast!
You could always do what we did. Some boxes ended up in the basement. After we didn't open them for five years, we just donated the stuff. Of course, most of it was from my husband's bachelor days, but we don't mention that part. :)
Post a Comment