Well, this is the week we plan to finish the move into the new house. The fridge should be in tomorrow and tomorrow is Wyatt's 1st birthday, which I have nothing planned for yet. I think I am gonna wait until we are moved into the new house. Cordelia is NOT happy about this one bit.
Life is busy
It's fun
hectic
trying
3 comments:
Happy Bday to the little guy! Wow, time sure has flown by.
I hear ya, life is busy. Just trying to keep up with it all!
Hi Rach. Remember me from CK and AMR? Clicked on your link from Erika's blog, Scrapbook Obession. Hadn't heard from you in soooooo long. Happy birthday to Wyatt and congrats on the lovely new house. And hope the settling in and buying decisions won't be too difficult. So thrilled that you're getting such a lovely new home. Gloria (GLOANN)
He'll have a happy birthday wheneer you get to a party. Your daughter will adjust, but it will take a while. I've read that moving is one of the hardest things you can do as an adult, so imaging what it's like for a child.
Post a Comment