April 15, 2010

The post you all have been waiting for!!

Our new house photos!!! Click on the link to go to Flickr to see them, you should be able to click on the photo here to enlarge them.

The front of the house
DSC_6260

View from the front walk way
DSC_6261
Front entrance
DSC_6263

As you come in from the front
DSC_6264

Living room
DSC_6265

Kitchen
DSC_6267

Master Bedroom
DSC_6270

Master Bathroom
DSC_6274

Master Bathroom
DSC_6275

Kids Bathroom
DSC_6280

Kids Bathroom
DSC_6282
Cordelia's room
DSC_6284

Wyatt's room
DSC_6285

Inside the garage
DSC_6286

Wyatt waiting patiently for me :)
DSC_6279


I hope you enjoyed the quick tour. Now you all should come and see it for yourselves.

7 comments:

Planet said...

Congrats Rachel!! AWESOME!!

susie said...

We'll be coming soon!!

Harley Dee said...

Your house looks great, LOVE the kitchen! :) Sorry I haven't been by your blog in a while. I'll be more frequent, I promise! :)

supermom said...

Rock on girlfriend, SWEET house chica. I was just wondering if you were all moved in yet. I bet you are just full of excitement!

Kent and Kim said...

Congratulations on the new house!!! It looks beautiful!

Jingle said...

CUTENESS!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!