May 16, 2010

Muddin

It rained Friday night and continued into Saturday. I took the kids with me to go shopping and on the way home Cordelia and I had a conversation about staying out of the mud when we got home.

I start to unpack the groceries and Ed starts hollering for me. I am like what now... He says that a hose is need for Cordelia. It really didn't cross my mind about the mud (she had promised she wouldn't play in the mud). I go out and look. Well...

..




..




...



..



..



This is what I found












The boy she is with is our next door neighbor. They are so cute playing together.
All I hear is:
Adam, where are you?.
Adam, come here!
Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam.... It is hilarious!!

Now the question is- Next time do you think they will think twice about playing in the mud?

It took a lot of washing to get the stuff out of Cordelia's hair. Apparently since we are so close the river we have clay... OH YEAH!

Ed and I had some good laughs at Cordelia's expense. Really, I think it was worth it just for the laughs.

And some new shoes are in Cordelia's near future since they are now clay bricks.

3 comments:

supermom said...

oh my word, too funny!

susie said...

Like father, like daughter.

Cute!!!!

Solitare said...

I love it! My brother and I often came home covered head to toe in mud :) It looks like they had a blast!