As I sit here at the computer, Cordelia hollers out to me that she wants to grow out her bangs. She also stated that she wants her hair done everyday with a different style.
And these styles would be
Isn't that darling?
The countdown till Eddie comes home has started! 5 days and counting!
4 comments:
My dd is letting her bangs grow out; I keep on asking if she is ready to cut them yet, LOL! She isn't.
Yes, and M is letting hers grow out. What is this, a new fad?
Good luck with the styling. Bekka went to put a hat on M one day when it was cold and M pushed it away and said "you'll mess up my hair!" Bekka just rolled her eyes. Where do they get this so young?
now, that is so cute.
We are growing out Miss O's bangs, what a chore that is, she looks like a ragamuffin. She has a friend who's mom does the most beautiful things with her friends hair. Olivia wishes that I could be more like Stella's mom, *sigh*.
Okay, I'll ask. What does her Italian hair style look like in her mind?
Post a Comment