So this last Saturday was Cordelia's birthday party. I DID NOT TAKE ONE PICTURE! Bad, bad me!! The party was a cupcake party. I let the girls decorate their own and they had a blast! Cordelia invited 4 girls and only 2 showed up but seriously, I think it was the perfect size. Cordelia got to actually play with them and they got to play with her. If there had been more I think it would have been too overwhelming.
House stuff is still moving along. We hired someone to do an inspection, nothing big to worry about (thank goodness since it is a brand new house). Gonna have them fix some stuff and trim the BIG tree that overhangs the house. Ed and I are just itching to get into the house. We have been window shopping for blinds and a big floor carpet. Anyone want to share their favorite fridge with us? We have to buy one since the house doesn't. We are having a hard time choosing anything-blinds,carpet, fridge. Such big choices we have to make... :) Ed and I are still in disbelief that we are buying a house. How adult of us.
Cordelia is ever growing up. Some more freckles are showing up. Her hair seems to be getting darker which I am sure it will lighten up once summer hits. She is excited that there is only a little bit of school left because that means she will be going into 1st grade next year.
Wyatt is just plain ole HUGE! He is wearing 18 month clothing with just a little bit to grow. He weighed in at 22 lbs a few weeks ago. He can open doors now that have the lever handles. His feet move so fast now that sometimes they make him trip.
We as a family are so relieved that Ed is back home with us. YEAH!! And this past week and a half that he has been home has just flown by.
3 comments:
so excited for you. fun times ahead. i completely do not like shopping for blinds, carpet, refrigerators, yuck! lol! I tell Bryan to just pick something out. It is all too overwhelming for me. LOL! I have heard thought that the fridges with the freezers on the bottom are just great and that side by sides suck! :)
Happy blated bday to C. Sounds like a great time. I am so only doing 2 friends to the bday next year. I can't handle all the kids. Eeks, makes me nervous.
good luck with everything. fun times ahead for you for sure! :)
Glad C had a good b-day, I can't believe how quickly all the kids are growing up!
I am excited to hear (and see) more about your house! My mom likes the GE Cafe collection of appliances (no cheap but really good stuff), whenever we have to replace our fridge, I think I will go fo the freezer drawer on the bottom and fridge part on the top...I agree with no side-by-side everone I know with one hates it.
Glad Ed is back, tell everyone "Hi!" from us!!
We have a GE, and have had for over 22 years. But Clyde says they are not the same as before. Freezer at top or bottom is better than side by side. Clyde says check out Sams.
I say get the absolute necessities, like the fridge, and wait for the rest. You can use sheets for curtains and look for what you really want. Take your time.
How does Obama's clamp down on drilling affect Ed's job, or do you know yet?
Post a Comment