April 6, 2010

The countdown

6 days and counting till we close on the house.

So much to choose from and it's expensive! I mean a refrigerator, why does a house come with a stove and a dishwasher BUT not a frig? I just don't get it. I tried to pass the duty of picking out a frig onto Eddie. He wouldn't have it. Darn it. Side by side and bottom mount refrigerators are pretty much the only choices now days. And they aren't cheap either. We go out and look, and of course the ones we like cost as much as a car. :)

2 comments:

supermom said...

lol! sometimes, it is just no fun. i would rather spend money on something else. we were looking at new washing machines, i just couldn't make up my mind and told B to do it. We got lucky and was told that our Whirlpool has a 10 yr warranty on the tub for rusting, which is what ours is doing. So, we are hopefully going to luck out and not have to get a new one. Well, good luck and have fun! I am so stoked for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know what you mean about the cost of appliances. In the past year, we've replaced our washing machine and stove. I told the sales person, "I want the simplest machines available." The person kept trying to sell me a washing station with a dozen features I would never use. Why do we need so many choices?