Almost a week left for Ed to come home-YEAH!
Almost time to celebrate Wyatt's 1st birthday- this has come upon us way to quickly.
Cordelia's 6th birthday is almost over :( but she had a blast today. She got some birthday money and it is burning a hole in her pocket.
It's almost time for us to close on our brand new home! We close on the 12th of April. I so can't wait to share pictures. I am getting some beautiful black granite counters in my kitchen! Oh baby!!! :) The bathrooms have granite tile. The house has beautiful tile except for the bedrooms which are carpeted. The house has a 3 car garage (I think that was the selling point for Eddie). Once we know we own this house I will share the rest.
School is almost over. Really?
Summer is almost here.
We almost broke 65 degrees today!
I am almost ready for bed.
1 comment:
cute post!
happy blated bday MIss C.
Wow, almost 1, where has the time gone.
Black Granite....SWEET!
Post a Comment