March 2, 2010

Here are my days

It has been crazy busy here. I got a notice that I haven't blogged in over 2 weeks. Has it been really that long? Oh well. Good thing I get those reminders.

We put in a bid on a house (wish us luck and I can't wait to share pictures of it). Ed is gone for 3 weeks and I am left here all alone to deal with it. Stress has gotten to the better of me. I keep reminding myself it is good stress, nothing bad is happening. I am a BIG girl. lol



These are some shots from the last few months.

Wyatt walking to me and Cordelia in the background cheering him on.




The fun things kids do to keep themselves entertained.



Wyatt wrestling with Big Bear.

Giving out hugs.

His sly smile.

Wyatt's first encounter with spaghetti.


Poppa finally got Wyatt to sleep after all of my efforts failed.

Hugs and Kisses to all! MUAH

2 comments:

supermom said...

good luck with the house. crossing finger, toes and eyes for you!

my oh my, W looks like a little stinker. He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What's the house update?