L♥VE is in the air. The special day of Valentines is a couple of days away. I sent Cordelia to school today excited. She can't wait to hand out here valentines. We made brownies and then cut them out with a heart cookie cutter and then bagged them up for her classmates.
House hunting is stressful. We have seen a good share of them. Most of them were not what I want to live in. It is actually looking like it is a better deal to buy a brand new home than it would be to buy one from someone else. Weird right? Well most of them are trying to get out what they owe on them and are not in as good of a conditon. Kind of stinks for them when people can go out and buy a newer home.
Wyatt is officially walking. It's a bowlegged cowboy walk and so stinking cute!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. ♥♥♥
Off to help with Cordelia's Valentine's Day party at school.
3 comments:
I have to say that I hated house hunting. I was really happy when we finally finished the process. Now, of course, we love our house. I hope you have the same great luck we had finging a house that becomes your home.
Hi, good luck with the house hunting, and please watch the terms of the loan very carefully.
On another note, I would like to see more pictures of my grandchildren. I miss them alot!
love, mom (forgot to sign the last comment)
Post a Comment