I am so ready for this New Year to turn around. It sure has been a rough start this month and the next month is just around the corner. My fingers and toes are crossed.
Wyatt turned 9 months yesterday. I took him in for his 9 month check up. He has officially over 20 lbs. It's time to get him into the convertible car seat. This makes me sad. I can't leave him sleeping in the car seat to move him. Now I will have to carry him into all of the stores and sit him in the shopping cart. He is growing up way to fast!
He still is sick. The poor fellow. The antibiotic they put him on is just not strong enough and to top it off Dr. thinks he has an sinus infection and pink eye. So much to put on a small guy.
Wyatt is starting to let go of stuff and venture into walking. In no time we will be chasing him, I am sure. He got his first battle scars from the cat and he insist on chasing Macho Man around the house.
Cordelia is counting down the days till she turns 6. She is also counting down the days till Wyatt turns one. She received an award this week, The Grizzly of the Quarter. It is for citizenship and academic achievement. I am so proud of her. I surprised her by arriving at the assembly. She had no clue she was getting this award. About half way through it she heard her name. She looked at me and said "she called my name! she called my name!" and hurried up there. She stood up there so proudly. Awwwww, it actually brought a tear to my eye! I love these precious moments. With the award she got a free dinner to Golden Corral. She can't wait to use it.
She is still top of her class in reading. Her teacher said that she is reading at where most kids are at the end of the year. Go Cordelia! She finishes her homework so easily. I hope that it is always like this for her.








Well folks, I hope you enjoyed the update on the kiddos.
3 comments:
I'm so glad to hear what the kiddos are up to! I can't wait to see them again. Tell Cordelia "good job!"
Hope Wyatt is learning to not chase the cat!
oh my goodness, how the little man is growing and motoring. what a turkey he is!
Miss C, what a wonderful little girl you have. That is so awesome! She is going to be your all star Academic little lady. You must be so proud of her.
I hope things get better for you too! :O)
I didn't realize how much easier it was when they were in the infant carriers until they outgrew them. Some days I'd give anything to put them back in infant seats.
Post a Comment