Christmas was blissful. The anticipation of Santa was so magical this year.
We left for the Grandparents house on Christmas. We arrived that evening. The trip was long, cold and we arrived starving since there was nowhere open. I would have to say they (fast food chains) did false advertising because they left there signs lit up. :(
The Christmas celebration was fun (once I get the pictures off of Ed's camera, I will post them)! It was nice to be back and see everyone. Hopefully our next visit will be a longer one.
Christmas Eve

I was folding laundry and putting it away. My baskets were hijacked and put to use.
Wyatt trying to get off too soon.
The driver finally did a pit stop.
And away they go!



The New Year is around the corner. I am wondering what it entails. Hopefully Joy and Happiness for us and all.
On a sad note. I lost my Mother 7 Christmas ago. She was a fun, loving, caring person. I am proud to say she was my Mother. I miss her dearly and the pain for her never dulls.
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to you!
I love you Momma! xoxoxoxoxxo ♥♥♥
Happy New Year !!!
Please don't drink and drive.
5 comments:
Looks like they were having fun!! Happy New Years!!
Yes, we hope your next visit is longer too. I've missed you all, and especially Cordelia, and I've missed watching Wyatt grow. Hopefully this next year we can visit more, both ways!
Our girls used to do the same thing with the laundry basket. They are too big now, though. :(
my goodness the little man is getting bigger. amazing how fast they grow, isn't it?
so glad you had a great Christmas with family. that is what it is all about!
i like how you put the snow falling on your pic. how did you do that?
Rachel, I'm so sorry for your loss. So tragic. My heart goes out to you AND Steve...
Post a Comment