December 19, 2009

I am a thinkin...

I hope I don't miss this next week. I think it is gonna fly by way to fast. Like in a blink of an eye. I have 4 people left to shop for. I have to pack for our trip to the springs for a Christmas celebration with family. I have to make sure Santa is ready for Christmas. Then I have to deal with this cold that is just in the way. YUCK! The kiddos are still getting over their coughs and mine hasn't hit yet. Maybe I will be lucky.

Cordelia is way to excited with Santa coming. Every year her excitement is greater. I love seeing the magic. She is also excited to be seeing Grandma and Grandpa.

I hope we manage to get some pictures. I haven't taken any lately. Bad me, I know. But it has been way to busy.

I don't think I will get another blog post done before Christmas and our trip. I will have to do a recap and when I do I hope I have plenty of pictures to share.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

supermom said...

Have a safe trip to the Springs. Merry Christmas!

Shamrockgirl said...

we cant wait to see you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!