October 22, 2009

MMMMmmmm good

I caved and gave Wyatt a teething biscuit.









I kept eying the box at the store and it said not to give it to a baby until they were 9 months old. I just couldn't stand by and not give it to him. He needed to something to gnaw on that tasted like something. Boy did he dig into it. I also started cereal and have ventured into the land of fruits. He really isn't liking the fruits too much even when I mix them with cereal. He is a gagger. Hasn't thrown up yet, but it sure looks like it could be any moment. So it looks like it will be just plain cereal for awhile longer. Next week is his 6 month check up.He is crawling army man style. Oh so cute. Getting pretty fast at it too.
I have officially moved him into 12 month clothing. He is just growing to fast. I can't keep clothes on him. Thankfully I have been blessed with giving friends. I have clothing up to 18 months and then I am on my own after that unless I get another set of hand-me downs. Anyone have clothes???? lol







We went to Cordelia's parent -- teacher conference. Nothing but good things from the teacher. Cordelia is top of her class in pretty much everything. She is the only one that is in level 2 reading. YEAH!!! Ed and I are so excited we are busting at the seams with excitement and happiness.

Off to bed I go!

3 comments:

supermom said...

so cute. i don't blame you for giving it to him. heck, who knew that he would have teeth so soon.

congrats on C. Harvard here she comes. :O)

susie said...

Great pictures! Does Wyatt have Ed's red hair? Looks like it in the pictures. He's got her blue eyes, that's for sure!

Solitare said...

Such cute pics! I can't believe how fast he's growing! C is definately a smart one, glad she is doing so well in school! still trying to think of movies we want...