October 16, 2009

Hello

Life is good. No pictures to share yet. Life is busy. Seasons are changing. Holidays are coming upon us quickly. Ugh. Got my first email from black Friday website. Nothing to exciting posted. Hopefully they have some awesome deals this year. My guess is they will.

Cordelia's school closed Thursday due to many kids out with flu-like symptoms. The school will be thoroughly washed and it will reopen on Monday. Then she has another 3 day week. We will have our first parent teacher conference on Thursday.

Got Cordelia's Halloween costume all put together. She picked it out and I think it was a good choice. Decorations are out and lights are hung.

Wyatt is 11 days away from being 6 months old. Why oh why did it have to go so quickly??? I broke down and started giving him teething biscuits, he is in love with them! Now to decide which flavors of food to start him on.

Hey family! Can you tell me which movies you wished you owned. I'm thinking up something, and it would help a lot.

Hugs !!!

3 comments:

supermom said...

life just keeps trucking along doesn't it. we have noah's conferences too coming up. excited to see what they have to say.

answer to your ?, they didn't test us. I am pretty sure it is the nasal swab test they do just like the seasonal flu test. they went by symptoms for us. Olivia was complaining that her eyes burned and that is one of the symptoms that really stuck out to the doc. hth. i have been fortunate enough to not have the fever/chills, so, I don't know, we will see what happens.

susie said...

I need pictures!! Mom says she hasn't seen a picture of Wyatt yet, so I need some recent pics to send her. Just send the unedited ones.

Then I'll answer your question about the movie.

Anonymous said...

The flu is rampant in our schools too. They aren't closing them, though. They are just sanitizing at night. It's just everywhere, so there is no point to closing the schools