October 9, 2009

Life

Ed has been gone for 7 days. For 7 days I have been a single parent. Really it's not that hard. The only thing that has been hard is the truck brokedown. So Cordelia and I have to walk to school. It takes us a 1/2 hour to get there, then I walk back home. I get home in 1/2 hour and then head back out to pick her up, then we head home. That is 2 hours of walking for me and it kicked my butt yesterday. I was ready to crash way to early last night. Geesh, guess I am out of shape. Hopefully the weather is nice today.

I miss him dearly. I know the kids miss him. He returns tomorrow late at night. He is in Utah doing a job. Yeah, good hours!!

Next week Ed and I celebrate our 12 year anniversary. They went by quickly! I am greatful to have those joyus 12 years. Couldn't be better. Love ya Babe!

I finished a layout this week. So excited. It is Wyatt's first layout.

I think I am gonna be cleaning up my table and area. It has become a catch all place.

Did a quick photo shoot this morning.















I love the Elvis lip.

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

supermom said...

oh sweetie, i am sorry your truck broke down. perfect timing! geesh!

i love the LO, looks wonderful. he is getting so big. amazing how fast they change.

Solitare said...

Sorry about the truck, I'm hoping for good weather for you and that it is a quick (and cheap) fix to get it back running. I love the layout and pics, we miss you guys! {{Hugs from Loveland}}

susie said...

I love the pictures. Please email the originals to me so I can print and send some to my mom. Guessing from the time frame for your walking, that Cordelia is in 1/2 day kindergarten and not all day?

Eileen said...

Wow, what an adorable baby! My gosh, is he cute! And those baby blues are to die for.

Cordelia is as lovely as her name. Great pictures!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

oldmaninblackforest said...

Wow Wyatt looks just like Eddie in the crying picture, red hair and all... curly too? The princess beautiful as usual... What happened to the truck??? Unfortunately (Don't tell Susan I said this) My early retirement is about over. Between that and Amanda I have no idea when we'll be able to come over again....

Anonymous said...

I miss those days when I could plop the girls in an activity center and they would be happy. Those pictures bring back happy memories.