I actually took my camera on last weekends trip, battery died 1/4 way through the day :( So I didn't get to take as many pictures as wanted.
See if you can spy how many pictures have cows.




We came upon this grove of Aspens and found a HUGE herd of cows. I demanded...lol....Ed to stop. The cows were talking to us. I was getting a bit nervous. Mooing and movement kind of scared me some had horns. They really didn't feel so friendly. As the picture set goes on you will see more cows turning their heads to us.



These next 3 are my all time favorite pictures from this trip.




We kept getting haze.




Poising yet again for the camera. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Wyatt.
Now I need to snag Ed's pictures from Maroon Bells and post them.
Off to La-la land. Nite, nite
2 comments:
beautiful pics. wonderful family memories!
Great shots! I happen to like that last one the best! ;-)
Post a Comment