I transferred Cordelia's pictures from her camera onto the computer. I love seeing what she has captured on it.
Here are some of them. I am sure she would love for you to leave a comment for her.
We went for a scenic drive this last weekend. The aspens are starting to turn. I don't think I have seen some many aspens in my life. Some of the groves we found were HUGE! I will post some of the pictures that Eddie took at a later time.
Life is busy. Time is short. Hopefully we get the stuff needed done.
The kiddos are good. Cordelia's teacher told me she will be testing her in a couple of weeks and that Cordelia is the top of her class in reading. Eddie heard that and said maybe she can get a scholarship into Yale or somewhere alike. BIG dreams we have for her. Hopefully we can guide her into the best choices.
Wyatt is ever growing. I have officially moved him into the size 6-12 months. His front top tooth is peeking through. Should be popping out of his gum anytime. He is still eating often. Some nights are better than others. Cordelia had him giggling so hard and for so long today that he got the hiccups. I love it!!
Well, bedtime is a coming.
Toodles!



7 comments:
Cordelia's pictures are awesome!! She did a great job!
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
C ~ your pictures are awesome, i especially love the one of Macho. So so cute!
I know what you mean, life is so busy. So much to get done. It is crazy busy here too!
Tell Cordelia that I love her pictures. She's going to be a photographer just like her papa.
I love the pictures Cordelia!!!
Beautiful photos. I especially like the ones of the princess Cordelia... WOW what a gorgeous princess.. Gabe likes 'em too...
what nice pictures from the little photo bug!
I think we all want to help our kids make the right choices. The hard part is waiting to find out if it was the right choice.
Post a Comment