Cordelia choose to be a cowgirl this Halloween. I think it is her best costume yet. She looks adorable!




The monster who was attacking me while taking Cordelia's pictures.

At her school. They had a costume parade and a little party afterwards.



Hopefully I remember to take pictures tonight when her BFF Maggie comes over to go trick-or-treating.Happy Halloween everyone! May it be fun and safe.
5 comments:
Ok, great pictures! Wish I could be there to hand out candy to them!
Send me the SOOC pictures, now that Ed figured out how to do that please.
p.s. Wyatt is gonna catch CJ soon, and then on to catching up with M!
oh my goodness, C is looking so grown up. She makes a beautiful cowgirl! super cute.
oh my goodness, W has teeth, that is crazy crazy! lol. he is getting SO big.
hope they had fun tonight!
They are adorable!!! hope you all had a great Halloween!
I can see these in a wedding video some day. :)
How many teeth does Wyatt have now? I notice the four on the bottom. Kade is also growing teeth like crazy (up to 7 now) and is in 12 month size clothes! Must run in the family :)
Cordelia looks so cute as a cowgirl - what a great costume!
Post a Comment