November 9, 2009

Insights

Wyatt managed to get himself out of his saucer today. Took a nose dive. OUCH! Luckily he didn't hurt himself. He has a total of 8 teeth now, is working on staying in the sitting position.

Cordelia is such a smart girl. There are days where I forget she is only a 5 year old. School is going great for her.

I am trying out the PTO thing. We will see how this goes.

Ed is itchin to go snowboarding. He is gonna try going this week.

My birthday is tomorrow. It came up so fast. Where is the time going?

I haven't taken any pictures lately, so I have none to share :(

Hugs to all!

AND

Thank you to all who sent me cards.

5 comments:

supermom said...

Boys are fearless.

I know, I wonder where time goes too. I can't believe it is November already. Is that possible.

HAPPY BDAY!

Kent and Kim said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

Anonymous said...

I ask where the time goes nearly every day. It's especially bad when I look at pictures from last year -- or last month for that matter. They look so much older, even though I still think of our girls as my babies.

Anonymous said...

Almost forgot ---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SAMARA said...

Hey...happy bday! Your blog is outstanding!!! what a joy, what a feast, what a hoot!! I would like to gift you with ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD. You can pick up your blinki off my blog and see the guidelines for this award on today's post on my blog. I hope you enjoy "spreading the love." Oh man, are people going to enjoy hearing from you!!! As I read through your stories and looked at your fantastically amazing photography journal I could not imagine anything thinking life was not in G-d's hands and 100% worth living!!!! Thanks for that!!!! SQUISHY HUGS. Samara