August 11, 2009

What does the tooth fairy bring these days?

We are so excited here! Cordelia lost her 1st tooth!!! I have been watching her play with it for awhile now and she kept trying to pull it out with no avail. So tonight I was brushing her teeth and decided to give it a tug and out it came!

YEAH!





Earlier this week I was going through some pictures of me when I was about her age and we found a picture of me when I lost my 1st tooth. Cordelia insisted on me taking a picture with her and the picture. Please, please don't look at my horrid haircut. Why oh why did my Mom give it to me?


She keeps saying "I wonder what the tooth fairy will bring".

So folks what does the tooth fairy bring these days? I have no clue. I can barely remember what I got. I only remember it being money, but how much. NO clue.

We saw a few shooting stars tonight. I let her stay up a bit later to watch the
meteor shower. She was excited and made her wish on the 1st one we saw.

4 comments:

Solitare said...

So cute! It looks like you both lost the same tooth (or at least close)...I think we got $1 but it's hard to remember, good luck! We miss you guys, hopefully we can make a trip up soon!

supermom said...

Gosh, I think a tooth is going for $5 these days, hee hee ha ha! I don't know, but, i can't believe she lost her tooth already! wow! can you believe she starts school in just a few weeks. that is so crazy!

susie said...

Well, I got a dime or a quarter, but you have to remember how long ago that was! So, now you have to factor in for inflation. Enough to buy something with. I think Ed and Bekka got a dollar.

Anonymous said...

Our tooth fairy brings a single, gold dollar. Of course, I still call it a silver dollr!