August 15, 2009

Happy tears

When was the last time you had happy tears. I was thinking about this. I feel we are more inclined to cry when we are sad and not when you are happy.

I shed a few happy tears the other night. We went to downtown Palisade for the beginning of the Peach Festival. We got to ride a kiddie train. What a blast! Then we headed to the streets where they were having street party with music. Cordelia asked her Poppa for a dance. It was the most precious thing. She wanted the "real deal" hand on back and hand in hand kind of dance. I watched this and just saw these twos faces light up with joy. This is when I shed my happy tears. She was just on cloud 9 dancing with her Poppa. I took some pictures BUT I don't know how to get them off of my phone. :(

So, answer me this. When was the last time you shed some Happy Tears???

Go have some fun with you family this weekend!

***Edited***

Thanks to Aunt Solitare I have pictures to share.


4 comments:

supermom said...

how sweet is that? i bet that was something really cool to see!

i don't know how to get pics off of my phone either.

Solitare said...

How sweet! Definately Papa's little princess :) Gladd you all had a great time! If you send the pics to my phone I can send them to email for you.

susie said...

Yeah, what Solitare said. I want to see the pictures too. Where was your camera? Clyde has me lugging both cameras now, that way I always have the correct lens already mounted on a camera.

Me, I think I just may go back to carrying the coolpix and nothing else. It's definitely lighter! LOL!

Glad you had a good time, sure wish you all still lived here, but I know that's not possible. Will be over to visit when we can.

Anonymous said...

Take your phone to the company's store. They might be able to help you get the photo so you can save it. It's a memory she'll want when she gets older.