- My baby girl starts Kindergarten soon.
- My baby girl has her first loose tooth.
- My baby girl is just growing up way to fast.
- My baby boy has 1 tooth already.
- My baby boy is working on tooth #2.
- My baby boy can officially rollover.
So, whats next?
Tell me this, how does time go by so quickly?
We went to Rifle Falls yesterday. The water flow has gone down dramatically since 2 weeks ago. But it was as beautiful as ever.
So while I am typing this up. Ed asks me how I got $26,000 in my account. I sit and think for just a second. Then I reply "I don't know". He says well come take a look. Well, know he is on the phone with the bank and they are trying to figure it out.
Too funny. I am $26,000 richer today! lol But not for long. :)
Sorry I have no pictures to share.
Have a happy HUMP day everyone!
6 comments:
oh my, lots of milestones.
a loose tooth, already?
2 teeth already?, LOL
lots of fun!
Time flies when you are having fun, LOL! I found the answer to a question for the AMR Scavenger Hunt :)
They don't stay little long do they? I found the answer I was looking for. The AMR scavenger hunt is on!
Babies sure do grow fast, mine are now 13, 7 and 5. I look through their photos wondering where the time went.
AMR scavenger hunt brought me by.
My youngest is starting HS this year, the time sure has flown by. AMR scavenger hunt sent me here.
Take it and run! LOL!
Post a Comment