Here are some pictures from our adventures.









Ed is home safely. Place 2nd in class. We are so proud of him.
We are slowly gathering stuff for Cordelia's first year of school. She is getting so excited. Where oh where did the time go?
Guess who has a tooth! Wyatt managed to get a tooth before his 3 month birthday. He is still trying to figure out how to roll over. He gets to his side and stops, then rolls back. What a talker he is too. I love it!
Well bed time for me!
2 comments:
great looking family you have. love the pics, looks like you had a wonderful time.
Congrats Ed. Smart guy he is! :O)
I bet you are so thrilled to have him home.
We are slowly gathering up school supplies. I can't believe all the stuff they need. We have to buy headphones for computer lab and a nap mat. Thankfully, my neighbor found me a nap mat at a rummage sale for $2. I didn't quite understand the mat, cuz Noah hasn't taken a nap forever. At $2 I won't complain. LOL!
Enjoy your hubby. :O)
I love your photos. You look great!! Wow, a tooth already? My poor son didn't get any teeth until he was 2.
Post a Comment