Had a fun playdate with Cordelias BFF. The next day we met up and went to downtown for the farmers market. Grabbed some peaches this time. Delish I tell ya. I think this years crop will be better than last. They almost don't taste like peaches they are so sweet. Yummo!
Dad and Doris arrived in Colorado Springs yesterday. They plus Steve-O will be heading up here tomorrow and staying till Saturday. I hope we can keep everyone busy and cool. I will be off the computer mostly this week and I hope when I come back I will have some great stories and pictures to share.
It's bedtime. Nite nite
p.s. been working on some pictures, let me know what ya think. I give more details later on.


3 comments:
"DQ' looks great. in the pics. I can't believe how much she has grown up. The pics look great. I gave up on pse. too complex for this impatient chic.
enjoy the time with your family. i am sure they are excited to see the new addition. catch ya later.
Hi Rachel :) I think your pictures are simply fantastic! Your dd makes a wonderful subject to photograph, and I like the digital elements you added to them.
I also wanted to thank you so much for leaving such sweet comments on my blog, especially when Isabel passed away. Your words meant s lot to me.
Is there anything better than teh Farmer's Market? I love our local markets.
Post a Comment