July 18, 2009

Ugh!

Well, they don't have it posted what they were saying last night, but they are expecting it to be 103 or higher today. Yesterday, we kept trying to get outside. We would be out there for about 5 minutes (if that) and would just come back inside. YUCK!

5-Day Forecast for ZIP Code 81501 Customize Your Icons!
Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Clear
99° F | 65° F
Partly Cloudy
95° F | 67° F
Partly Cloudy
97° F | 65° F
Partly Cloudy
92° F | 65° F
Partly Cloudy
94° F | 65° F
Clear Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy
Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.
So I went and got a couple of movies that will hopefully keep everyone happy today.

My goal today? To play with some paper. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

susie said...

Good Luck! I'll be posting some more wildflower pictures soon, we've been taking pictures of all the flowers that are growing along the road with...guess what?!!? Don't tell Ed, I have a D300 now! Lots more pixels to play with!

We've been hot here, but only up to about 92 a couple of days. The sunflowers are growing inches every day and they miss Cordelia!

supermom said...

oh, you poor thing. i suppose it is coming our way. the weather has been beautiful here. fall like. i love fall.

i enjoyed visiting with you the other day. I was going to send you and email but have been busy! just wanted you to know, that was fun! i hope you don't think I am a dork. :O)