June 25, 2009

Awwww

Was putting away everyone's clothes just now and was taking a pile to Wyatt's room and this is what I found on the couch.





We had some fun playing with chalk. Time sure did fly!






Our last hike was to Hanging Lake.
Here are some links to some pictures. I haven't hijacked Ed's yet.
Hanging Lake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hiking in Colorado - Hanging Lake / Spouting Rock - look at the trail in the pictures. notice the rocks. I felt like I went bouldering, the trail in most parts was very rocky and they weren't the small kind. I personally didn't make it to the top. Wyatt was just to heavy and pooped me out. I let Ed take him for awhile and I just couldn't muster up enough energy to finish. I almost made it though. I will definitely will be doing this one again. I so want to see this lake. Ed and Cordelia made it.

Ta-ta for now

3 comments:

supermom said...

oh my goodness, such a cute pic. i love the chalk too. that stuff is the best. have you tried the 3D chalk yet? i heard it is really cool!

Solitare said...

How sweet! I've wanted to go to Hanging Lake for awhile, maybe we could plan a joint venture sometime when you are ready to try it again :)

Planet said...

That is just THE CUTEST PICTURE EVER!! and your Blog is BEAUTIFUL!!!! SO sorry I havent come by to visit!! it looks like I could pic the flowers off the screen!! LOL!! HUGS!! janet