ahhhh, the quote makes me so sad! sigh! i know, our life is crazy too. who knew it would get this hectic. hope you are well.
Yea, hectic here too...but I have done a few more posts than you. Ha!Send me some pictures so I can distribute them around to the old folks that don't read blogs....Also, when is the next date that Ed has a Friday and Saturday off?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
ahhhh, the quote makes me so sad! sigh!
i know, our life is crazy too. who knew it would get this hectic. hope you are well.
Yea, hectic here too...but I have done a few more posts than you. Ha!
Send me some pictures so I can distribute them around to the old folks that don't read blogs....
Also, when is the next date that Ed has a Friday and Saturday off?
Post a Comment