June 30, 2009

I am married to a smart cookie!

Ed took his Cementing test and passed and now is going to cementing school. He leaves the 11th and comes back the 25th and will be going to Oklahoma for it. I will dearly miss him. I am sad to say that he will be gone when my dad and brother visit. But this is a very good thing and we are hoping it will gives more opportunities. If you can, give him a call to congratulate him and wish him luck on his 2 weeks of school.


This week we went for a scenic road trip. We went south of Grand Junction and our destination was Ophir . It was a stunningly beautiful drive. It was once a gold mining town.
Ophir, CO

Ophir, CO

We found an old mine off road and were lucky to find this beauty.
Old mine car Ophir, CO

Ophir, CO

Then we headed to Telluride, CO. Some beautiful waterfalls.
Bridal Falls

Bridal Falls


Wyatt also had his 2 month check up. Here are his current stats
  • weight a whopping 13 lbs and 7 1/2 oz
  • head 15 5/8 "
  • height 24 1/4"
He is in the 90th percentile for everything. He is only wanting one feeding during the night and then one early in the morning. He talks and smiles alot. One happy baby.







Have a Happy 4th of July!
Ophir, CO

3 comments:

susie said...

We'll be missing you this 4th. I'm glad to see the baby is growing so nicely, and I see that he's getting his hair back. Have a good visit with your dad and brother.

Anonymous said...

Awww, great pictures... especially of your son!! Happy 4th!!

supermom said...

congrats to the hubby!

baby W is so cute! getting so big.