May 3, 2009

1+3 = 4

What an incredible week we have had. Our baby boy arrived on Monday at 6:27 pm. He weighed 7 lbs and 11 oz and 21 inches long.

It was a quick labor and delivery compared to Cordelia's. Total opposites. The induction wasn't to bad. The contractions were strong and didn't give me a break like last time. I ended up asking for an epidural only after 3 hours of the Cytotec was given. They would start before the last one would release (which I would call piggy backing). Not fun. I tried everything to cope with them before asking for the epidural. After the epidural was given I jumped from 3cm to 8cm in about an hour. Next thing I knew Janet (midwife) was getting everything and me ready to push. It all happened real quick. Ed and I were excited that we were gonna see our baby boy for the first time in a matter of moments.


Here we are moments after he was delivered.
The HAPPY Momma

Cordelia telling her baby brother she loves him.
The PROUD Poppa
The BIG sister


~Announcing~
Wyatt Logan Arnold




Here are some more pictures that I made into a slide show.



We spent the week being together. I have pretty much avoided phone calls and have tried to avoided visitors. I just wanted my family together without any interruptions. I am so glad I did.

Thank you to all who have called and/or congratulated us.

Well, I guess I better get back to feeding and changing Wyatt. Cordelia needs some attention too.

Love to all!!!

14 comments:

supermom said...

ahhhh, haaaa!

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! perfect perfect perfect! perfect baby boy and perfect name. :O)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! He's beautiful!!

Manga Dork said...

Congratulations...he is so cute...love the name!

scrappin{jewlz} said...

What a cutie!!!

Great name! I have like every Wyatt I have met..

Barb said...

Congrats! What a cutie! Enjoy your two little ones!

Barb

Harley Dee said...

Congratulations Momma! What a sweet boy, and a sweet name! :D

PattiM said...

AWE! So sweet!!!! Love the name you picked and the pictures are great. Wished I'd thought back then to take pictures. Be a cute first album you'll have to show Wyatt as he gets older.

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

susie said...

Love the pictures, so glad he's here. And that things are going so well. Miss you all.

Mom

Christie said...

Congrats! He is a cutie!

Tya said...

He is precious. And I LOVE his name. Congratulations again to you, Ed and C! :D

Shamrockgirl said...

Congrats! He is precious! Cant wait to see you all again!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats..you have a beautiful family! :)

Trish said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you, what a beautiful baby!

Kent and Kim said...

Congratulations!!! He's so beautiful. Hope we can see eachother again soon and get the little cousins together :)