April 26, 2009

Still pregnant

So this is my last day being pregnant. Tomorrow is the BIG day. Wish me luck!!!

Gonna spend the day doing family stuff. Still haven't figured out what that will be. Susan and Clyde will be arriving later today.

I will try to keep everyone posted, might even sneak another post later on.

Love to all!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Exciting!! I can't wait to see the first baby pics;)
take care!!
Trish

supermom said...

that will be nice to have Ed's mom & dad there to help with C.

I have been thinking about you. i have a sick one again. ugh. will it ever end? and so much to do to boot!

have a gret day! will be thinking of you in the AM!

Harley Dee said...

Oh yay!! I'm so excited for you all! Good luck, can't wait to see pics! :)

Born2scrap said...

Yippee!! You're in the home stretch! Can't wait to see pics!

Sending lots of hugs and prayers for a safe delivery tomorrow!