I had yet another midwife appointment. Janet says that I am still not dilated. :(
She sent me to the hospital for a non-stress test and an ultra sound. They came back showing the baby is doing just fine. So I have another appointment to see her on Thursday and we scheduled my induction for Monday.
Baby size is estimated to 8 lbs. 10 oz. + or - a pound.
I swear my body doesn't want to give up these babies I have. Whats up with that?
It's been real warm here. Feet have been swelling and making me not want to walk. Been drinking plenty of water and trying when I can to rest them.
Gonna sign off.
2 comments:
So glad you and baby are ok :) But I'm ready too!! :D
well, it is monday... hope the induction is going better than the last one!
Post a Comment