May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day

My rundown on Mother's Day
  • Woke up to a leaking diaper on Wyatt, which was my bed- off to wash the sheets and mattress cover
  • Cordelia told me the bathroom sink was clogged with dark water-I finnally get around to checking it out and find out that she decided to wash some potting soil off her toys
  • Then I find a nice piles of potting soil on the carpet
  • All this before my morning coffee
  • decide to vacuum before the soil gets pushed into the carpet
  • while vacuuming the house find Cordelia's stash of wrappers under her bed-she has been snatching Ed's snacks- she tries to play dumb...
  • Go outside to see if the new seeds we planted need water-she shows me what she broke-my planter saucer :(
  • Wyatt needed to be feed every hour
Now don't take this as complaints. This is to remind me that I have 2 wonderful kiddos that I love dearly. I am counting my blessings that I have them. What would I do if I didn't have them? It would be a sad, sad life.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I did.

Just look at this smile!

Saturday we headed out to the Jazz and Art festival they held downtown.

The yellow couldn't be any brighter.



Some newer pictures of my fav new beau. Smiling in his sleep, he also giggles in his sleep.
Just want to eat him up!






It's hard to believe he is officially 2 weeks old today. Wow!! It has flown by!

1 comment:

supermom said...

oh my goodness, he is sooo cute. he looks just like his daddy!