Still pregnant!!
Here is a picture I just took at 39 weeks

Remember this one I took at 34 weeks? It's here for you to compare the "belly".

Ed thinks he is gonna take me for a hike, we will see. He swears it is easy. Ha! Whats easy at this point??
Hugs to all!
5 comments:
hike my foot. lol! you look fabulous!
just strap a thirty five pound watermelon to his stomach, anchored only around his bladder, and take HIM hiking...see how he likes it...LOL.
You look GREAT by the way! Are you ready to be done being preggers yet?
thanks Rachel, I really appreciate the prayers-I am getting so worried because I haven't heard ANYTHING from them in last couple days (that's not like his mom to not call
I was sure I'd see a photo of a newborn when I came over here, soon, huh?!
you take care and I can't wait to see the baby-
Trish
You are still stunning! Tell Ed that you'll go on a hike when he carries a baby!
Take care, we love you all! Have a wonderful Easter!
Gorgeous, girl!
Post a Comment