April 5, 2009

Who's that I spy ?

I spy the very handsome Macho Man using the babies bassinet. Isn't he just delicious? He looks comfy too.

Gotta love quick pages.
Been playing around with digi scrapping and relearning PSE. Loaded PSE 7 onto my computer and it takes a while to get the hang of using it. I had been so used to using the way older version. So I am trying to get back in the groove of using quick pages you can find as freebies. I just love the pictures I got of Cordelia on St. Patricks Day and wanted to use them before I forgot about them.

The both of the quick pages are credited to Daniela Austen, here is the link to her blog. She makes some really cute stuff.

I am doing good, getting sluggish with my size. Can't sit long and and can't stand long. Otherwise still nothing much to report on when the baby will come. I do hope that I don't go over my due date. Been there, done that.

I have noticed that I have had a lot of visitors but no one is leaving comments :( Am I really that boring? I hope not...

Well, go enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Ta-ta for now :)

4 comments:

susie said...

Here's a comment. Clyde is trying to fix the ujoints in the front of my truck now so that we can come. The front propeller shaft is broken. How that means ujoints I don't profess to know. And we bought the stuff to make a ramp for Amanda to climb into the car! And we had a blizzard yesterday, and my broken computer came back after the power failure this morning. So all in all, we are having a really fun time!

supermom said...

delicious, now that is too funny. such a great word to describe MM. love your pages, so very cute. even though, they are, ah hem, digital. sigh. hee hee!

PattiM said...

Love your LO's and I hope you don't go over your due date too. Oh, Oh, the kitty took over the baby's place...LOL

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!

Shamrockgirl said...

cant wait to hear you had the baby... i know you are ready. i went to see amber's yesterday - he is even bigger than mine were!