Had my midwife appointment today. Told her about the episode I had last night. Contractions, cramping pain and just feeling horrible (this would be episode 2 of this kind of feeling). She felt the need to check me. Well folks, I am not dilated but this sucker has finally chosen to go head down. He has been flipping around so much and making me so uncomfortable that all I can say "Hallelujah" head down and stay that way. So she thinks he did the final flip last night.
Bump at 32 weeks





Me today at 35 weeks. I need to get Ed to take pictures for me. For some reason I am having a hard time keeping the camera still when pushing the button, so majority of the pictures are blurry.

Stay tuned... I made something for the babies room.
~Rock on people~



4 comments:
You're so cute! And I agree, I do think you're glowing :D
You're lookin' good. Just make sure you're getting enough rest.
you look adorable:)
You are so Pretty!!! When The hey is that Baby due???LOL
I started an account on facebook, thats why I'm not doing much of my blog anymore. EXCEPT for you, I always felt as though I was talking to myself. I was going to delete it, then my husband said I better not, I would regret it later on!
I wanted to tell you! You have been SO helpful to me all the time and always so sweet and kind. If there were more people to make people like me feel special, like you made me feel many times, this world would be a better place, and I mean that racheal! You went above and beyond! If you ever go on facebook, let me know, we'll be friends!!
Post a Comment